DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be provided if essential. Also a stress compen sated movement manage is usually added to the circuit to manage the descent pace in the cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our revenue engineer to the unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank just after the initial operating with the electrical power unit.
six. Oil changing is needed right after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards after every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement manage is often added to circuit to regulate the decent velocity with the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level in the tank following the first running from the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required after the original one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each 3000 hrs.